Laboratory equipments and facilities
Antellis associates to ICP-MS analytical methods, which is its principle technical know-how, instruments to store, preserve and prepare samples as weel as complementary analytical technics of characterisation and quantification:
- 390 m2 of facilities – site under telesurveillance.
- Sample storage (+4°C, -20°C).
- Sample mineralization systems.
- 2 µwave oven - high pressure, high temperature.
- 1 ICP-OES (Inductively Coupled Plasma – Optical Emission Spectrometer).
- 3 ICP-MS (Inductively Coupled Plasma – Mass Spectrometry).
Quality Assurance is a vital concern of Antellis and constitutes the way of revealing transparency, reliability and traceability of analyses performed to establish a confidence relationship between Antellis and sponsors. A Quality Management System has been built according to BPL and BPF guidelines. Antellis is periodically inspected by sponsors.
For Antellis Quality Assurance is:
- A Quality Managment System organised based on GLP (OECD Principles of Good Laboratory Practices) and GMP.
- An independant Quality Assurance unit.
- Inspections of study plans, method validation plans, raw data, final reports.
- A shared quality comitment.
Antellis has been successful inspected (QMS and ICP-MS analysis) by US FDA according to cGMP’s in May 2013.